Athletic Trainer – Certified
Athletic Trainer – Certified
Schofield, WI 54476
Date Posted:Tuesday, January 08, 2013 Back to listing pageApply Now
Maxim Staffing Solutions’ Allied Services division is currently seeking a Certified Athletic Trainer for a permanent placement in Schofield, WI. The ideal candidate will be placed in an employee health clinic. In addition to daily patient care, this position will be responsible for facilitating injury prevention and ergonomic activity. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and will work in a comprehensive and progressive on-site clinical/industrial setting and be willing to flex work hours to accommodate production schedule.
A current license in the state of Wisconsin as an Athletic Trainer is required and 2 years of patient care experience is preferred.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in don''t hesitate to **** or email me at ****!
Come experience the best customer service in the industry! At Maxim you have the opportunity to work full time or pick and choose when you want to work. We offer the best pay and flexibility that you won''t find anywhere else. So if you are looking to work full time or just a few shifts a week, we have exactly what you need!
Participate in screening individuals'' medical histories and current health status to identify major health risk factors; administer fitness testing procedures and counsel individuals regarding test results and use of exercise equipment; assist with fitness-related educational programs; Perform a wide variety tests; Assist with planning and implementing individual and group fitness programs.
• Participate in screening individuals'' medical histories and current Health status to identify major health risk factors; administer fitness testing procedures and counsel individuals regarding test results and us of exercise equipment, assist with fitness-related educational programs.
• Population usually low risk, even though risk factors exist. Entry level work with medical programs, scripts must be approved by supervisor.
• Plan, coordinate and implement the development of exercise and related programs for a variety of special populations and clinical programs.
• Perform a wide variety of fitness assessments and/or non-invasive cardiopulmonary tests according to worksite.
• Responsible for developing safe exercise prescriptions, goal setting and exercise progression for low, medium and high-risk patients.
• Able to teach variety of land and water based group exercise for low, medium and high risk clients as required by work site.
• Adheres to all Maxim and worksite rules, policies and procedures
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor''s degree in Exercise Science; Physiology or related field.
• One (1) year of experience in health and fitness preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Current BLS card.
• Successfully pass all Maxim screening exams with a score of 80% or greater.
• Must meet Maxim''s pre-employment screening requirements.
• Current physical exam, if required by state regulations or contract specifications.
• Current TB test or chest x-ray.
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• 401k Program
• Competitive Pay
• Flexible Scheduling
• Direct Deposit
• Positive Work Environment and Internal Bonuses
• Travel Benefits (as applicable)
• 24 hour on- call service
Since 1988, Maxim Healthcare Services has become one of the largest employers of clinicians in the nation. At Maxim Staffing Solutions, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, we’re known for our quality of patient care, commitment to employee development and emphasis on customer service. Maxim knows that you deserve great benefits, flexible scheduling and rewarding assignments, so our Healthcare Recruiters will match your skills, experience and schedule in order to find you the best assignments in top medical facilities. Maxim Recruiters are always available to provide you with the assistance you need to get your job done, so call us today; Maxim has a solution for you.
Maxim Group LLC
Website : http://www.maximgrp.com/
As a leading boutique investment banking, securities, and investment management firm, Maxim Group provides world-class investment banking, asset management, research and sales & trading to a diverse range of corporate clients, institutional investors and high net worth individuals. Building strong relationships with our clients is the cornerstone of the Maxim Group experience. Our approach, combined with investment flexibility and sharp insight, is what sets us apart from others in the industry.