Therapeutic Recreation - Asst/Assoc Professor - College of Health Professions
1. Teach courses in therapeutic recreation/recreation therapy at the undergraduate level
2. Supervise students' clinical experiences in B.S. program in Therapeutic Recreation
3. Provide academic advising and professional mentorship
4. Maintain an active program of professional development, scholarship and participation in university, college, program and community service.
5. May teach a course in the Allied Health Sciences Program
Minimum of Master's Degree with at least one degree in Therapeutic Recreation or Recreation with an emphasis in Therapeutic Recreation. If Master's Degree, must pursue and complete doctorate degree. Must be NCTRC Certified. Must have a minimum of three (3) years of related field experience, including a minimum of one (1) year of direct service delivery in recreational therapy/therapeutic recreation.
Experience teaching at the college level and clinical experience with an emphasis with a diagnostic group.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Apply for this job from Employer's website
When applying for this position, please mention you saw this ad on PostdocJobs.com
Please also post your resume/CV
in our resume database which is searched and viewed by many employers and recruiters. This is a free service to all job seekers.
Grand Valley State University
Website : http://www.gvsu.edu