The Sales Representative / Membership Sales Associate is responsible for attainment of personal new fitness center membership sales quotas in a manner that fosters client participation and retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintains a well-groomed appearance and is in compliance with company dress code, as well as a professional demeanor.
2. Works scheduled hours achieving daily expectations in lead generation and membership sales.
3. Communicates clearly, informatively and professionally. Edits written work for spelling and grammar.
4. Conducts professional center tours including but not limited to equipment demonstrations.
5. Closes sales. Follows all standard operating procedures.
6. Completes new member launch process to enhance member retention.
7. Provides highest level of ongoing service to all members.
8. Attains retail and corporate referrals from members at point of sale, in-center and by phone.
9. Conducts internal and external marketing activities as required to achieve lead generation targets.
10. Maintains a current level of knowledge in fitness and wellness programming, customer service and business.
11. Cooperates with staff to achieve departmental and center goals through effective teamwork and coworker relations. Performs all duties & responsibilities in an optimistic, team and solutions-oriented approach.
12. Responds in a positive manner to frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
13. Consistently and accurately executes all Healthtrax standard reporting requirements.
14. Completes all required training.
The successful Sales Representative / Membership Sales Associate will have the following qualifications:
A Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Business, Marketing and, or demonstrated experience with establishing and surpassing performance goals/sales quotas, preferred. Must have a desire to work in the fitness and wellness industry.
Visit healthtrax.com/employment opportunities to apply at the location nearest you. To apply submit a resume.