**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Requirements for Applying
Valid California Credential w/CLAD.
1) Competence in the areas of child or adolescent psychology.
2) Ability to motivate student athletes.
3) Ability to help students balance a demanding academic workload with an athletic commitment.
4) Ability to instill commitment, discipline, and teamwork in a group of young people.
5) Knowledge and competence in the area of coaching techniques.
6) CIF certified coaching class, (ASEP or NFHS)
7) Valid California teaching certificate preferred.
8) Possession of valid First Aid and CPR certificates, TB test within 4 years.
Experience: Experience as a player or coach, and knowledge of the sport.
Other: The specific length of the season and the hours required will be defined by the principal of the school in accordance with league regulations. The assignment is beyond normal certificated contractual responsibilities.
Links Related to this Job
One requirement from each bulleted group MUST be met before your application will be considered.
Letter of Introduction
Letter(s) of Recommendation
Coaching assignment is for 4 hours/day (3:00 PM- 7:00 PM), 6 days/week (Monday-Saturday) beginning August 5, 2013.
Application Deadline: 12/21/2012 4:00 PM Pacific
Return To Search Results Page
This posting is locked only for district employees, in order to apply, you need to provide a password and click Submit.
Half Moon Bay High School
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.cabrillo.k12.ca.us/hmbhs/