CLINIC DIRECTOR - We're Growing!
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has an opening for a Clinic Director to join the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. team in TULSA, Oklahoma!
As a Clinic Director you will:
• Provide daily management and oversight of operations for a clinical facility
• Lead the clinic staff to provide the highest quality clinical care and customer service
• Responsible for hiring and managing Associates at assigned clinic. Ensure all clinic staff members receive training, support and development to achieve company and professional goals
• Participate in the Marketing activities to develop community relationships with physicians and various referral sources
• Provide direct patient care utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest technology including hand-held wireless devices for electronic health records
• Manage daily activities using key performance metrics to ensure optimal clinical care is delivered and operating results are achieved
• Industry-Leading Profit Sharing Plan that directly rewards the achievements and contributions you make in the treatment of our patients
• Patient schedules allow you to spend quality one-on-one time with each patient
• Access to an outstanding internal and external Continuing Education program
• Medical, dental and vision benefits plans that you can customize to meet individual or family needs
• Company paid life insurance and disability insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off plan
• 401(k) savings plan, healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts and adoption assistance
• Excellent career development opportunities
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the nation’s foremost provider of outpatient rehabilitation services. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. employs an industry-leading team of physical therapists and healthcare practitioners who are dedicated to high-quality patient care. The company provides physical therapy, industrial rehabilitation and orthotics and prosthetics services to millions of patients each year across the United States. With more than 600 clinics throughout more than 30 states, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is national in scope, local in care.
Visit ****to learn more about our culture, benefits, and opportunities to BeTheBest@Physio. Follow us on Twitter (@physiocorp) or become a Physio fan on Facebook.
I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES AND COMMUNITIES I TOUCH.
keywords: PT, P.T., Physical Therapist, therapist, healthcare, health care, ortho, orthopedics, orthopedic therapist, therapy, therapy manager, rehab, outpatient, rehab setting, rehabilitative, physical therapy, rehabilitation, clinic, sports medicine
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Education, training, experience:
• Clinical degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program (accredited by CAPTE)
• A strong understanding of all state, federal and local regulations pertaining to outpatient rehabilitation
• Ability to lead and manage clinic operations
• Clinical license as a Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist. Current state licensure required
• Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills