Dicks Sporting Goods
Entry Level (0 - 2 years)
High School Diploma or GED
Company Ref #
AJE Ref #
Job Start/End Date
Number of Positions
0.00 - 0.00 per hour
Required Degree/Formal Training
Serving the needs of our customers is our top priority at DICK'S Sporting Goods, and we've tailored our business to accomplish this goal. Our 'store-within-a-store' concept sets us apart from other sporting goods retailers. Our Golf Pro Shop, The Lodge (Hunting/Camping/Fishing), the Fitness Center, Footwear, Team Sports and Athletic Apparel can all be found under one roof. These specialty stores offer the distinct benefits of an authentic merchandise assortment, premier brand selection, access to value-added services and personalized assistance from friendly, knowledgeable sales associates - many of whom are enthusiasts in their particular sports.
* Fulfill the company defined customer experience by being a friendly, available, customer focused, excited team member
* Organizing and displaying merchandise to company standards
* In depth knowledge of equipment and information related to hunting, camping or fishing
* Consistently promoting company programs including warranty sales, scorecard, private label credit card, etc.
* Ability to meet the Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions by successfully completing a background check.
* Candidates must be flexible in working a rotating schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* 1-2 years of retail sales or outdoor sporting related experience preferred
Why Work for DICK'S Sporting Goods?
* Passion for Sports
* Competitive Pay
* Excellent benefits
* Life Insurance
* Employee Discount
DICK'S Sporting Goods is on an expansion kick, with new stores and unbeatable opportunities for career advancement. If you live and breathe sports, there's no better time to join this winning team! Interviews by appointment only.
Win BIG Bigger. Faster. Stronger. Smarter.