Manager will be responsible for:
• Creating a positive, efficient and motivating work environment for approximately 40 employees per shift
• Assigning shift duties, overseeing opening and closing procedures, including securing of facility
• Maintaining clean and safe facilities for employees and clients in accordance with health codes
• Overseeing food production and coordination between kitchen and dining room
• Training café employees in customer care, policies and procedures, MICROS POS System, and our online ordering system.
• Hiring, recruiting, scheduling, and performance evaluations
• Providing daily and weekly activity reports to senior management, meeting with departmental supervisors bimonthly; general data upkeep within POS system
• Business development, including promotion of café and online sales, oversight of customer feedback channels, understanding and implementation of current food and restaurant trends
• Reconciling daily receipts and bank deposits
• Oversight of merchandising, stocking, ordering
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
**Must have previous restaurant management experience
**Must be energetic, upbeat and must be able to lead by example
**Must be interested in long and short term growth opportunities
**Wine Knoweledge Preferred
At least 3 Years experience required.
$45000 - $55000 Annual