Manager will be responsible for:
• Creating a positive, efficient and motivating work environment for approximately 40 employees per shift
• Assigning shift duties, overseeing opening and closing procedures, including securing of facility
• Maintaining clean and safe facilities for employees and clients in accordance with health codes
• Overseeing food production and coordination between kitchen and dining room
• Training café employees in customer care, policies and procedures, MICROS POS System, and our online ordering system.
• Hiring, recruiting, scheduling, and performance evaluations
• Providing daily and weekly activity reports to senior management, meeting with departmental supervisors bimonthly; general data upkeep within POS system
• Business development, including promotion of café and online sales, oversight of customer feedback channels, understanding and implementation of current food and restaurant trends
• Reconciling daily receipts and bank deposits
• Oversight of merchandising, stocking, ordering
• Other duties may be assigned as needed.
**Must have previous restaurant management experience
**Must be energetic, upbeat and must be able to lead by example
**Must be interested in long and short term growth opportunities
**Wine Knoweledge Preferred
At least 3 Years experience required.
$45000 - $55000 Annual
E M Messick Consulting, Inc.
Website : http://www.emmcjob.com/
E M Messick Consulting, Inc., Executive search and consulting firm, places corporate counsel, partners and mid-level associates in major corporations and international law firms worldwide. The firm specializes in the placement of diverse candidates in the areas of Banking, Bankruptcy, Corporate, Corporate Securities, Mergers and Acquisitions, International Finance, Structured Finance, Project Finance, Sports & Entertainment, Intellectual Property, Healthcare, Tax, ERISA, Real Estate, Litigation and Labor and Employment. Consulting services are also available for firms contemplating mergers and practice group acquisitions.