Responsible for arranging, executing and supervising all indoor and outdoor guests activity games/functions, providing privacy and safety. Administrate activities desk.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Maintain complete knowledge of all menu and drink prices in all outlets.
• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service
• Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
• Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
• Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
• Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Pick Up, Count and Secure Bank.
• Make Change Requests.
• Obtain Due Backs.
• Process Miscellaneous Charges.
• Collect Payments.
• Maintain Library of Resources.
• Set Up/Close Activities Station.
• Set Up/Close and maintain Movie Theater.
• Inspect and maintain Courtesy Rooms.
• Assist with Maps and Directions.
• Assist with approved Medical Services.
• Maintain flags, raise and lower according to procedure times.
• Log Prizes, which are given out.
• Stock ,Display and Loan/Rent Recreational Equipment.
• Reserve Sporting Activities, when requested.
• Coordinate Tournaments/Games.
• Distribute Activities Sheets.
• Conduct Guest Orientation.
• Cash Out.
• Obtain Escort when carrying money to/from General Cashier’s office.
• Count and secure Bank, in the General Cashier’s office.
• Process Daily Cashier Worksheet.
• Perform Close Out(cash, credit card, room charge, a & g, group/city ledger)
• Deposit Cash Drops.
• Deposit Work at Night Audit Drop Box.
• Check out with Supervisor.
Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
Provide legible communication.
Compute mathematical calculations.
perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
prioritize and organize.
be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
follow directions thoroughly.
understand guest’s service needs.
work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
work with minimal supervision.
maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
Destination Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
Website : http://www.destinationhotels.com
Destination Hotels & Resorts began in 1972 with the development and management of condominium resorts. Since then, we have grown to become the country's fifth largest independent management company with more than 6,500 employees, over 7,000 guest rooms, and more than $1.7 billion in assets under management. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Los Angeles-based Lowe Enterprises, a privately-held, national real estate organization active in commercial and hospitality property investment, management, and development. Since its inception, Lowe has been responsible for more than $6 billion in assets nationwide. Destination Hotels & Resorts is unique in the lodging industry in that our primary mission is to create value for guests, investors, and associates in each of our hotels and resorts. We do this by developing an innovative, customized business plan for each property we manage and combining it with the sales, marketing, and operating resources of a company many times our size. This lodging industry expertise, together with the real estate savvy of Lowe, has allowed us to bring an owner's perspective to the hotel management business. Destination Hotels & Resorts is one of the industry's leaders in the management and marketing of high-quality independent properties, many of which we successfully converted from major brand affiliations. Over the years, Destination Hotels & Resorts has grown to be the fifth largest independent management company in the United States, managing a portfolio in excess of a billion dollars.