Responsible for arranging, executing and supervising all indoor and outdoor guests activity games/functions, providing privacy and safety. Administrate activities desk.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Maintain complete knowledge of all menu and drink prices in all outlets.
• Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service
• Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
• Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
• Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
• Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
• Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
• Pick Up, Count and Secure Bank.
• Make Change Requests.
• Obtain Due Backs.
• Process Miscellaneous Charges.
• Collect Payments.
• Maintain Library of Resources.
• Set Up/Close Activities Station.
• Set Up/Close and maintain Movie Theater.
• Inspect and maintain Courtesy Rooms.
• Assist with Maps and Directions.
• Assist with approved Medical Services.
• Maintain flags, raise and lower according to procedure times.
• Log Prizes, which are given out.
• Stock ,Display and Loan/Rent Recreational Equipment.
• Reserve Sporting Activities, when requested.
• Coordinate Tournaments/Games.
• Distribute Activities Sheets.
• Conduct Guest Orientation.
• Cash Out.
• Obtain Escort when carrying money to/from General Cashier’s office.
• Count and secure Bank, in the General Cashier’s office.
• Process Daily Cashier Worksheet.
• Perform Close Out(cash, credit card, room charge, a & g, group/city ledger)
• Deposit Cash Drops.
• Deposit Work at Night Audit Drop Box.
• Check out with Supervisor.
Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
Provide legible communication.
Compute mathematical calculations.
perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
prioritize and organize.
be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgement.
follow directions thoroughly.
understand guest’s service needs.
work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
work with minimal supervision.
maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.