East High School
$22.30/hour – 10 month position (hours are not guaranteed and are determined on an as need basis) - Medical benefits at reduced charge
• Emergency first aid
• Injury prevention
• Injury evaluation and management
• Event coverage
• Educational workshops
• Pre-participation physicals
• Attendance at monthly staff meetings
• Maintain accurate documentation/records Qualifications: This position is designed to utilize the expertise of a Certified Athletic Trainer in a comprehensive sports medicine program serving the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Prep League student athletes.
Education and Experience:
• NATABOC certification
• Prefer a minimum 2 years experience at the high school or collegiate setting (teaching position is negotiable)
• Must practice strong work ethics
• Must be willing to work with a diverse student population
• Model personal leadership qualities that promote excellence
• Demonstrate effective athletic training room management skills
Due to the volume of applicants; you will be contacted only if an interview is requested.
Denver Public Schools
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.dpsk12.org/
Our Mission is Clear "...to provide all students the opportunity to achieve the knowledge and skills necessary to become contributing citizens in our society." Keep watching as Denver Public Schools continues to challenge itself, reform and grow.