Bear Mountain Inn
Seasonal - Full Time
Giants Ridge is hiring a Seasonal Full Time Golf Shop Attendant to join us for the summer!
The Golf Shop Attendant will offer friendly and expedient service to the property’s guests and assist the golf professional staff in golf shop operations, merchandise sales and other golf-related activities.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Must be highly motivated, goal driven and self-starter
• Must acquire basic computer knowledge
• Must have strong customer/guest orientation
• Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be dependable
• Knowledge about the game of golf preferred
• Maintain professional appearance
• Process customer reservations for guests of the golf course
• Provides customer service to arriving guests to help expedite check-in process
• Arranges and displays golf shop inventory as necessary and directed
• Collects green and cart fees (and other revenue) from guests and processes in the POS system as trained
• Issues receipts for guest purchases
• Takes messages for staff or guests
• Assists in packing and unpacking inventory and golf operations supplies
• Assists in reconciliation of cash and accounts receivable charges to daily register at the closing of the day
• Performs clean-up and closing procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
• While performing the required duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with arms and hands.
• The employee often is required to walk, stand, talk or hear, handle, feel or operate objects.
• The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 30lbs occasionally.
• The employee will occasionally be required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Specific vision abilities include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception.
• Noise level is moderately quiet
• Work extended hours during golf and holiday season
• Work weekends and holidays
Bear Mountain Inn
Website : http://visitbearmountain.com
Welcome to Bear Mountain Inn and Conference Center Nestled at the base of Bear Mountain along the Appalachian Trail, the historic Bear Mountain Inn and Overlook Lodge is the idyllic destination getaway for the adventurer, the romantic, or those looking to celebrate a memorable wedding or special event. This natural splendor in the Hudson Valley, just 45 minutes from New York City and seven miles from the United States Military Academy at West Point, offers year-round activities for the entire family. From scenic, breathtaking hiking to world-class fly fishing and boating to cross country skiing and ice skating, we offer everything for the outdoor enthusiast. Of course, no trip is complete without a relaxing visit to the Spa at Bear Mountain. Whether you’re a day visitor or an overnight guest, the full-service pampering you’ll receive is second to none. For your overnight stays, we offer three separate accommodation options – The Inn, Overlook Lodge and our Stone Cottages – one is sure to suit you perfectly. And to kick start your morning or after a long day on the trails, a stop at one of our three dining establishments is a must. From exquisite culinary delights to casual fare, cold libations and delicious desserts, you’ll find every thing to start your mouth watering. Please take a look at our dining pages for hours and menus.