Sports Marketing Representative
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
August-November 2018 seasonal part-time position!
ProPharma Sales LLC is currently seeking a Sports Marketing Representative for a seasonal 12-week assignment in Jamestown, NY. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a passion for winning! Individuals must have a track record of success in their professional and academic experiences. Project begins early August and ends November 2, 2018.
The primary role for this specific opportunity will be to support an industry leading, Billion-dollar brand for a Fortune 100 company through promotion to High School Athletic Directors (AD's) and Football Coaches. The Sports Marketing Representative (SMR) is responsible for building relationships with 32 Jamestown, NY regional high school football programs through interactions with coaches and ADs to facilitate the distribution of product, education and samples to high school athletes aged 14-18.
SMR’s will manage an assigned territory to coordinate timely product sample deliveries to teams. Educational and brand awareness presentations are required.
– The SMR will make contact (phone, email and in person) with high school football coaches and athletic directors with the intent to gain approval for the distribution of product education and sampling.
– The SMR will make arrangements with high school ADs and/or football coaches to schedule presentations and deliver product samples for distribution to football players at the Freshman, Jr. Varsity and Varsity levels. SMR are responsible for maintaining product samples, inventory and communication with local storage units.
– In certain circumstances, the Sports Marketing Representative may be granted opportunities to distribute samples and product education at football related events. (i.e.: games, rallies, parent meetings, weekend practices, etc.).
- The SMR will create opportunities with high school football teams to introduce product samples while educating players on product benefits and the overall importance of hygiene during the football season. Reps will meet with high school coaches, AD’s and administration to request, approve and deliver product presentations to players.
Computer Skills & Reporting
- The SMR will complete and submit weekly progress and tracking reports to the assigned Project Manager. Required previous experience with reporting data and tracking results with Microsoft Excel. Reps will complete weekly online tracking and data reports including processing and submitting weekly tracking information to submit for payroll processing. Must have proficient computer skills and internet access.
Contract Terms, Compensation & Bonus Incentive
This is a W2 – seasonal part-time assignment to support the distribution of product information and samples for a world-renowned consumer brand throughout the high school football season. Compensation is paid per school with bi-weekly pay dates. All travel expenses (gas, mileage & parking) are allocated into the per school payout compensation package.
Bonus - Sports Marketing Representative may qualify for a project completion bonus at the conclusion of the project pending successful completion of high school targets/sampling requirements set forth at the beginning of the contract
The initiative is scheduled to commence on or about August 13, 2018. Project end date/deadline is November 2, 2018. SMR’s are responsible for maintaining and delivering product samples. Product compliance checks regarding maintaining product and delivery of samples will be conducted by third party service and Project Manager
Summary of Job Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, minimum Associate Degree required or equivalent coursework. (Business preferred)
Self-Starter with ability to map and route assigned territory efficiently
Legally able to be employed in the United States
Must have access to a functional computer & internet
Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) including reporting data & tracking results with Microsoft Excel
Must have a valid driver's license and proof of insurance
Must have access to a reliable
Applicants should reside in and have a strong familiarity of the territory for which they are applying.