• Oversee operations of youth (6U-12U) baseball tournaments at the Youth Ballpark.
• Proactively communicate with coaches, staff and umpires to resolve any arising issues and emerging problems during events.
• Update scores via the program’s Facebook page.
• Monitor the weather conditions in regard to field and the participant’s well-being.
• Communicate with Youth Program Coordinator regarding weather delays and/or if a Tournament needs to be cancelled due to inclement weather.
• Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
• Ability to perform in fast changing environments
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrate ability to communicate verbally
• Exhibits self-motivation and confidence
• Detailed knowledge concerning the policies and rules of baseball, and experience running youth baseball tournaments (preferably sports official background)
• Hours of availability on nights, weekends, and potentially holidays
• Ability to work outside for extended periods of time in hot and cold weather
• Must pass drug screening and background check