The Tennis Instructor provides individual and group tennis lessons and keeps customer service at its highest level for members and guests. The Tennis Instructor role achieves success through embodying our cultural pillars (Genuinely Connected, True Relevance and Constantly Improving).
Models the core attributes of a successful employee with the utmost integrity, lives the mission and empowers others to do the same; focused on building meaningful relationships with members, their kids and team members.
* Modeling and promoting the Clubhouse Rules.
* Adhering to all TSI policies and procedures including, but not limited to timeliness, codes of conduct, dress and timekeeping.
* Lead by example maintaining a positive attitude and fun atmosphere while overseeing participants.
Actively facilitates self and team member development; constantly seeking new ways to build skills and competency; elevates the brand experience.
* Instructing both private and group tennis lessons lessons.
* Responding to member inquiries in a timely manner.
* Keeping accurate records and schedules.
* Assisting with maintenance of court and tennis facility.
Meets and exceeds company goals and metrics surrounding employees and members; never satisfied with the status quo.
* Providing specific coaching to participants to expand skills and elevate their game.
* Proudly supporting the training of other tennis instructors.
* Participating in community and charity events as necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Overall positive attitude.
* Excellent communication skills.
* At least 1 year experience in tennis instruction.
* Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach for an extended period of time.
* Ability to bend at waist and perform repetitive foot and hand action.
* Good hand/eye/foot coordination required.
* Must be able to demonstrate sports specific skills.