Assistant Golf Professional
(These are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work performed. The omission of specific duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar.)
1. To spread good will while providing Member and Guest services regarding purchases and needs in the Golf Shop.
2. During appointed shifts as clerk in the Golf Shop, to keep all items stocked and maintain general cleanliness of the Shop and its fixtures.
3. To direct and maintain Tee Times and traffic flow on the Golf Course.
4. Check and direct services as regards to the Driving Range.
5. Assist the Head Professional in promoting, organizing, and conducting Tournament Functions and Operations.
6. Keep the Course well marked for Ground Under Repair and Hazards at all times.
7. Assist in Club Repair, Club Fitting, and Special Orders of Merchandise.
8. Give Lessons in Hours not conflicting with Shop Operations.
9. Play golf with different Members and Guests in a social manner (try to play with different people as often as possible).
10. Always conduct Member Relations in a Professional manner, and maintain a neat, well-groomed appearance including proper attire (golf shirt and slacks for men, golf shirt and slacks or shorts for women).
11. Keep informed as to the Club Rules, activities and routines of the entire Golf Operation.
12. Report any problems and/or needs that may arise concerning the Golf Operation as a whole.
13. In the absence of the Head Professional, run the operation as well or better than when he is present.
Head Professional and General Manager.