The Welcome Team Member position provides a welcoming and safe environment for the members through high levels of customer service. The Welcome Team member's interaction with members directly contributes to member retention and satisfaction.
The Welcome Team role achieves success through embodying our cultural pillars (Genuinely Connected, True Relevance and Constantly Improving).
Models the core attributes of a successful employee with the utmost integrity, lives the mission and empowers others to do the same; focused on building meaningful relationships with members, their kids and team members.
* Modeling and promoting the Clubhouse Rules.
* Adhering to all TSI policies and procedures including, but not limited to timeliness, codes of conduct, uniforms and timekeeping. Setting expectations around the same for team members. Setting expectations for team members.
Actively facilitates self and team member development; constantly seeking new ways to build skills and competency; elevates the brand experience.
* Efficiently check in and handle routine member service tasks using the club systems such as (but not limited to) resetting passwords, updating credit cards and managing class reservations.
* Navigating basic questions about membership, services and billing inquiries.
* Providing a clean and organized Welcome Area at all times.
* Being proficient in the use of MoSo, Club Networks, KRONOS, and any other computer program required to meet the business needs of the customer and TSI.
* Providing high levels of customer service and attentiveness to member needs.
* Being responsive to member feedback and complaints and escalating issues to club mgmt team as necessary.
* Performing point of sale transactions.
* Quickly addressing any maintenance or equipment issues that are visible to members.
* Assisting GM in administrative tasks including (but not limited to) billing calls and confirming appointments.
Meets and exceeds company goals and metrics surrounding employees and members; never satisfied with the status quo.
* Proactively seeking ways to positively influence the member experience and address member feedback.
* Effectively communicating new promotions and services at point of contact, so that the member gets the most out of their gym membership.
Skills and Experience:
* 1-2 years prior club experience in a member-facing role and/or prior customer service role.
* Experience working with computer systems and navigating through work screens.
* Physical demands include ability to walk through all areas of clubs, climbing stairs (where applicable), standing behind the front desk, and bending and lifting (e.g., picking up towels, restacking of weights, moving of equipment as necessary).
* AED/CPR Certified (preferred).