St. Louis College of Pharmacy
St. Louis College of Pharmacy Head Coaches manage all aspects of their respective sport's team including practice, game management, team rules and responsibility for the team while traveling. The coach also works directly with the Athletic Director for administrative sports duties including checking the eligibility status of current and prospective players. Coaches are responsible for working with the admissions department to contact accepted student athletes at StLCOP and correspond with potential students who have expressed interest in the college. This is a part-time, salaried position.
You'll have the opportunity to:
· Develop team strategy and analyze performance of student athletes
· Monitor, teach, instruct, and motivate athletes during practice and games
· Within guidelines issued by the athletic department and the NAIA, perform work related to the recruitment and retention of student-athletes
· Attend conference coaches meetings and adhere to all department and conference performance standards
· Administrative duties such as verifying travel, reporting scores, administer team scholarships, etc.
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree. Candidate must have coaching or playing experience at a competitive intercollegiate level. Candidate also must present exceptional leadership and professionalism. Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as the schedule dictates is a requirement for this position. This position also requires some travel and is part-time salaried.
Submit a resume and cover letter and complete the College's online application and questions. Review of applications will begin immediately.
We are an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disabled